You’ve made the decision – you’re going to get the feral cats in your life fixed! You’ve taken the first step towards improving their lives and reducing litters of unwanted kittens. Now what? Doing a Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate Return project the “right way” requires planning and preparation. Taking the time to think it out will make the process easier for you and the cats and help you avoid the pitfalls that can happen. The good news is there’s plenty of guidance available to help you through the process. The volunteers of Feral Cat FOCUS can:
- Loan you a humane trap and show you how to use it.
- Show you how to do humane TNVR trapping.
- Schedule an appointment for your feral/free-roaming cat/s at a spay/neuter clinic.
- Vaccinate your cat/s for rabies and FVRCP (distemper).
- Provide information on long-term colony management.
The following information will help you get started on your TNVR project. It’s important that you review this information before calling Feral Cat FOCUS for a spay/neuter appointment. After you review the information below please call us at 1-888-902-9717 (toll free) to schedule surgery for your feral cat/s.