SUPPORT FERAL CAT FOCUS
With your generous support, we can continue to act on behalf of feral and free-roaming cats in Western New York.
Your donation will be used to protect and improve the lives of feral and free-roaming street cats by helping to fund our Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return spay/neuter program, educating feral cat caregivers, and advocating for policies in the best interests of cats.
Feral Cat FOCUS is a registered nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Our most critical need is monetary donations to fund TNVR spay/neuter programs for feral and free-roaming cats.
The DONATE button will take you to a secure page where you can make an online donation using your credit card or PayPal account. You can also mail a donation to Feral Cat FOCUS, P.O. Box 404, East Aurora, NY 14052.
OUR WISH LIST
In addition to monetary donations we can use the following items. If you have donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make arrangements for delivery.
- Homes for feral/free roaming cats (farms or private areas where feral cats can live in a managed colony)
- Trappers and/or transporters to help with Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return
- Rubbermaid Roughneck 35-gallon totes (used to make winter cat shelters)
- Straw for bedding and insulation for outdoor cat shelters
- Humane Box Traps – We only use Safeguard Box Trap Model #52830 with rear release. Can be purchased at Clyde’s Feed & Animal Center (model #52830 is a special order)
- Material (clean) for trap covers – regular sheets, tablecloths, flannel sheets, fleece
- Cat food (canned and dry) for feral/free-roaming cat colonies
- Cat litter (clumping or non-clumping clay)
- Laundry detergent (must be HE for front loaders; fragrance-free/no fabric softener)
- Antibacterial hand soap (liquid)
- Glass cleaner
- Paper towels (rolls)
- Copy paper
- Avery mailing labels #5160
- Business size envelopes
- Pink/blue file cards
- Postage stamps
- Gift cards (Home Depot, Lowe’s, OfficeMax, PetSmart, Pet Supplies Plus, WalMart, Tops, Wegmans)
- Printing services
- Trash bags (black – large, tall and small sizes)
- Masking tape
- Yellow painters tape
- White rice (to make warming socks used after surgery)
- New white or gray tube socks (to make warming socks used after surgery)
- Donations for fundraising silent auctions
Sorry But We Cannot Use or Accept
Open, unused medications
Open, unused pet food