Mailing Address (include Apt. #):
Town: State: Zip:
Home Phone (with area code):
Cell Phone (with area code):
1. Do you believe in TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate and RETURN)?
2. Do you have a truck, trailer or van to assist with various transportation needs?
3. Would you be willing to loan out humane traps?
4. Do you have a storage area for feral cat supplies?
5. Have you ever cared for a colony of feral cats before?
6. Are you currently caring for a colony of feral cats?
7. If Yes, how many? Are they spayed/neutered?
8. Have you ever humanely trapped feral cats before?
9. Have you ever socialized a feral kitten before?
10. Do you have accommodations to hold feral cats before or after a spay/neuter clinic? (must have a warm, dry area)
11. Do you like working with people and communicate well?
12. Does fundraising fit your interest?
13. When would you prefer to attend volunteer orientation?
On a WeeknightOn a Weekend
1. I certify that the information in this form is complete and accurate.
2. I agree with and accept the mission statement set forth by Feral Cat FOCUS to develop and promote safe, non-lethal, and humane control programs for feral and free-roaming community cats.
3. I agree to follow Feral Cat FOCUS rules, policies, procedures, and guidelines as directed by the Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteer Coordinator.
4. I understand that Feral Cat FOCUS or myself may terminate my volunteer services at any time.